After the successful trial board game night this fall, we are happy to announce that we will have a new series of Board Game Days starting this spring semester!
It will take place in the Alumni Pavillon next to the Polyterrasse on the following dates from 13:00 (1pm) to midnight:
With the first board game day coming up this year, this is how it will run:
- Entry fee will be 5.- CHF for VSETH / VSUZH members, 10.- CHF for others. This is one entry fee that will get you in to all 6 events of the spring semester (to be paid at the first event you attend).
- We have some cool, new games. But bring some of your own favorite games as well.
- We'll sell a very limited choice of softdrinks and beer. Bring your own food and drinks.
As mentioned before the first occurence is Sat Feb 24th, starting at 13:00 in the Alumni Pavillon.
See you there.
Like last year we will provide 3 outlets at every seat but we will also have an ethernet cable (RJ-48) preapared for you at your seat. So you can leave your cable at home.
Please remember to bring the following:
- Your ticket (printed out or on your phone)
- Your legi or student card if you got a discount
- Your PC (Laptop or Desktop PC, as long as it can connect via LAN cable to the internet)
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Monitor (If you are using a Desktop PC)
- All needed cables to hook up your periphirals to your PC and to power them
- Headset (**Important: No speakers are...
The signups are now open for quite some time and we are slowly filling our seats.
We cant wait until its finally Easter again and we can enjoy our next lan together.
We hope that you can still get yourself one of the last earlybird tickets and wish you happy holidays.
Maybe you have missed our aftermovie of PolyLan Zurich 2017: