Autumn Polylan 2018
For the first time, Polylan Zürich will take place in the autumn semester as well! Join us for a fun weekend of gaming at ETH Zürich!
The autumn Polylan will be held from the 19th October to the 21th October 2018.
Start: 19. 10.2018 at 16:00
End: 21.10.2018 at 14:00
The Polylan will be held in the CAB building, located at the heart of Zürich.
We suggest you arrive with public transports. But we will have parking spaces available. More information on the price soon. The parking tickets will be available to buy at the event. Check out our carpool discord channel to group up.
As the autumn version of the Polylan Zürich isn't as long as the one in the spring semester, we lowered the prices a bit:
VSETH / VSUZH Students: 20.-
Other Students: 30.-
Payment currently only by Paypal. The registration is only final after payment which will also unlock the seat map.
There will be no big, competitive tournaments, instead it will be a more laid back lan party, to play games with your friends and have fun! Obviously we will organise some game sessions - announce that all who feel like it should join in on server xyz...
We are offering cold drinks, hot sandwiches and some snacks at student friendly prices. More food is easily at hand through take aways, delivery services and super markets close by. We're in the middle of Zurich after all.
We plan to have a limited amount of public fridge space available in the sleeping room but can't make any guarantees for full availability during the event.
What to bring
- Ethernet ready PC and all peripherals (mouse, keyboard, headset, ...) - we don't offer Wifi
- sleeping bag & air mattress
- personal hygiene products (showers are available so you can feel and smell pristine)
- cash - we don't take card payments at the event for food or parking tickets
- entry ticket (printed or at hand on your phone)
What not to bring
- Loudspeakers (take headphones along)
- Electric appliances like your own fridge (contact us if you think there's a good reason)
- LAN cables - we'll have one ready for you
- Power strips - you'll have 3-4 Swiss power sockets (type J) available